Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to run any process from control room

Hi All,We are trying to setup the infrastructure of Blue prism for a client and we have almost completed everything. While performing the testing, we have identified that we are not able to run any process from control room.We don't have access to ru...

Resolved! Filter excel data

Hi,How can we apply filter in excel? I know we can apply filter in collections but i can't work with collections and need some solution on Excel front.------------------------------Bhavya Taneja------------------------------

Connecting to Postgress SQL Database

HiI am working on a POC that uses MS Outlook VBO to fetch mails everyday into a collection and posting them to a  Postgress SQL database. Can someone help me which VBO I need to use to connect to my Postgress SQL DB instance and what db details are n...

Resolved! For Loop for table

Hello everyone,is there any way to loop the items/certain field of a table (not array)? Also, is there additional info about formula language apart from the user-guide? Thanks a lot, ------------------------------Michalis Gemistos------------------...

The handle is invalid

Hi Developers!   I contact you because my team and I we are experiencing an issue since we upgraded from version 5.0.3 to 6.0.1. "ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error The handle is invalid"   This is happening on VM's with Windows Server 2012 R2. ...

server

Hello,decipher server is being closed automatically, This is the error from the event viewer, can anyone help?  ------------------------------aseel odeh------------------------------

9573.png

OLEDB Connection string with authorization

Hi,I use OLEDB to connect the SharePoint List table. Before first connection I have to open SharePoint List on IE to get authorization.Do you know the way to get authorization directly in the connection string?Do you know other tool that helps me dow...

Data Gateways Database Destination Tech Tip

Data Gateways Tech Tip When using Data Gateways to output data to a database we need a table in a database other than the Blue Prism database with the below definition, the table can be called anything, in this example I've called it DataGatewayDesti...

Resolved! SQL Server Licensing

Hello Experts!Considering the following BP infra:1 Shared Server (Application Server + Data Base Server)10 Runtime ResourcesOn the APP/DB Server we have a "SQL Server 2017 Standard" installed using the "Server + CAL" Licensing model:Knowing that all ...

36550.png