Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Secure CRT

I'm tryint to interact with Secure CRT a Vandyke software. a terminal emulation software to Telnet oer SSH. Anyway, an internal sotware start the software and I need to connact to it. I would like to do this with the ID of the process is it possible ...

Resolved! OLEDB Query Syntax error

I just used a query for SELECT [first_name], [last_name],  RANK() OVER ( PARTITION BY [department_id] ORDER BY [salary]) [salary_rank] FROM [employees$] - but when i run this query using OLEDB VBO- i get this error - ": Syntax error (missing operator...

Blue Prism to SalesForce Connectivity Issues

Hello All,I'm sorry. I don't know whether this is right community or not. I'm in need for help from someone who could help me resolving BluePrism-SFDC issues: we are making below 3 steps to SFDC :   Connect to SFDC API : After successful connection, ...

Recovery Time

Hi Guys,Can anyone tell me What are the recovery time objectives for hosted Blue Prism solutions?------------------------------Raghavendra Poluri------------------------------

Updating a PDF document

I have a use case for opening an existing PDF document, updating a field and then resaving the PDF document.  Has something similar been done or does anyone have suggestions on how to accomplish with Blue Prism?  Any recommendations on a PDF editor t...

ctz9843 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Decipher batch status

Hi All,I'm new to decipher , want to know once after we upload the docs to decipher via BP ; is there any chance to get the status of the batch in BP please?

Resolved! Issue with Chrome xpath in blue prism (WebPath)

Used website ->Unique xpath -> //td[text()='Brenden Wagner']/ancestor::tr/td[@class = ' select-checkbox']When same xpath used in application modeler, it gives error ->------------------------------Mayank Goyal------------------------------

Add extra column datas to the queue report

Hi,  I have a collection which the queue report is taking and providing the final values. Pls can some one suggest me how can i add extra columns to the queue report------------------------------Miya------------------------------

Miya by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Delete Audit log

Hello, please help.How can I delete audit log in Blue Prism ? Have а good day.------------------------------Radoslav Spasov------------------------------

Business cases get stuck in workqueue

Hi, i am facing the trouble when the business cases get stuck in some unknow error, the robot will keep running and case get stuck. There is no way to check the business cases if complete or exception as the robot keeping running. Any suggest that we...

Couldn't run any process from Control Room

Team,I have changed my PC name recently and Blue Prism doesn't updated the PC in control room automatically and there is no provision to remove old resource name add a new one. Since the resource is in disabled mode I couldn't run any process from co...