Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tips to re-energize your process pipeline

If your RPA capability frequently swings from having too many processes in your pipeline, to not enough, you are not alone. This happens more often than you think and there are some easy actions you can use to get back on the right track. Check out t...

WCF vs .NET Remoting in documentation

Hi all,I am doing some studying for the Installation Engineer exam.My understanding is that .NET Remoting is superseded by WCF.  I feel like the documentation around WCF and .NET is missing clarity, and would like to clarify some points.The document ...

"No Skill Found" facing this error

Hello All ,I have imported a skill and a sample process which uses that skill but when i open that sample process it throws below error.Error Message : Unable to populate stage information - No skill found with id: 271eab95-c7d7-4364-afd4-f98109462f...

19101.png

Resolved! Create Instance Excel VBO action slow

Hi Community - we have seven runtime resources performing a number of various processes.  On one specific runtime resource the 'Create Instance' action in the Excel VBO has become very slow, taking 40 seconds to perform.  All other Excel VBO actions ...

Learning Edition Download - Access Denied message

Hello All,          I have struggled to download the Free Edition. The initial couple of days couldnt see 'Get Learning Edition' , Then now after associating a company, the link came up but on clicking throws a 'Access Denied' message. Any help regar...

11193.png
AmitRao by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

View bot in unattended Run

​What are the best ways to see/view bot in breakglass scenario.? Eg: as a controller, if any of the process go to warning state, in order to know what has caused this and fix it.How to view bot without knowing  or passing in the bot credentials?-----...

Global send keys Enter is not working in loop

Thanks for response Manish Rawat   Yes I did try using "~" but the issue continues the same, On the 1st flow it perfectly work fine but on next cycle it's not operating,   Thanks for ref link     Regards, Naren Voip +91 3046277072| Cell +91 9742053...

16756.png

Using automation technology to make time matter

On this episode of NHE's Finger on the Pulse podcast, @Darren Atkins, Chief Technology Officer (Artificial Intelligence & Automation) at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust talks about digital technology, automation and AI and how it a...

Global send keys Enter is not working in loop

Hi All, I have defined an Object under which I have also defined the Global send keys "{ENTER}" in Object studio, Have used the same object in Process Studio with in the loop, For the 1st flow in loop it workes perfectily fine and it fails next, Basi...

Resolved! Business object as Call-back URL

Hello,I am curious about the possibility to use exposed business object as Call-back URL to get token from the API. Has anyone tried implementing such logic?Also, afterwards I would need to create a JWT token myself, but first I am curious about bein...

Global send keys left mouse click

Hi I would like to send 3 left mouse clicks in a row, using global send keys. Does anyone know if it is possible.Regards kristian------------------------------Kristian HolmRPA programmerPenSam (Pension Company)Copenhagen Denmark----------------------...

Attaching to Micro Focus Reflection

Hi All,I am working on an RPA process which involves interacting with mainframe using Micro Focus Reflect. I am looking to create an object for each screen I am interacting with in the system, which would require an attach action in each of the objec...

Resolved! Explanation of BPAAuditEvents Codes

Hi,I am looking for an explanation of all these codes from BPAAuditEvents table:C003T0010R005AR02A004U001E006P001O002S019...... etc ...Thank you------------------------------El------------------------------