Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Type 'HashSet' not defined

I'm attempting to use a HashSet in a Blue Prism code stage, but it keeps coming up with an error saying that "Type 'HashSet' is not defined". The specific line of code that is generating the error is this: Dim Values As New System.Collections.Generic...

Resolved! Question : Get Exception Items

Hello everyone,"Get Exception Items" from Internal "Work Queues" BO is not giving correct results.  For example, I have 3 exceptions. I retried 1 and marked that too as exception.  So, total 4 exceptions in my queue.  When I call the "Get Exception I...

Resolved! Issue with license

Hi, im getting an error during the license activation of License (Education). I installed the license in my old laptop, and now I get a new laptop from our business and I installed blue prism again, but once I try to put the license i get the followi...

GCCs in the next normal

The below is a summary of key takeaways from McKinsey's survey of large GCCs in their response to Covid-19 and what the future holds for them. Companies with large global operations had to respond quickly to COVID-19. Now their short-term fixes are t...

Resolved! interacting with excel pivot using code stage

hello,i am trying to interact with a simple excel pivot table. the table has a drop down list with 2 different options. i have copied the vba code to a code stage in BP using record macro in excel.i feel like the easiest way would be to make a macro,...

Resolved! Work Queue - Get Pending Items does not Work

​Hi everybody,I Need some Help:I Would like to have all Pending Items in an Excel Sheet. In my Queue are 151 Pending Items - with "Get Pending Items" i get only 37......Does anyone have an idea what is wrong here?best regards from GermanyMartin------...

Need a 32 bit Learning Edition

I have not able to install v6 software in my system. I need a learning edition for 32 bit processor. Can you please help me on this------------------------------Baranidharan Gajendran------------------------------

Resolved! Setting Date in VB6 "MonthView" Control

HiWe are currently trying to automate a business process. Part of the process involves setting a date using a calendar control which is classified as a 'MonthView' control within VB6. This control is part of the 'Microsoft Windows Common controls-2 6...

Resolved! Blue Prism with Decipher?

Do i need Blue Prism installed to use Decipher IDP?------------------------------Bimal SebastianConsultantBlueprismAsia/Kolkata------------------------------