Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Undefined Collection Reference

I have a massive excel file that I have sent to an undefined collection. With a collection that has fields that are set up in advance, you can reference the column/field by using [collection.field1] With an undefined collection, there are no pred...

Loop through Spied Elements

I have a large number of elements spied in region mode.  I want to get the value of all these elements via OCR (read stage) and store the value. I want to loop the collection of elements and store its corresponding value, is there a way to do t...

How to get all mails in outlook?

I used 'Get Mail' object but it returns just the first mail. I also tried List mails which gives the collection of Id's which is helpful in moving and deleting the mails but I want to access the subject and body of all the mails. Any suggestions or ...

Append Field type-collection

Hi, I want to create collection with subcollections inside one of my column. First I download collection from sharepoint, than I would like to add column using action like append field(text) but instead of text type I want my column to have collect...

access data after using the JSON to Collection action

Hello,  I collected a json file into collection using json vbo, what i have inside the collection now is "Row 1 of 3" and when i click on it it unfolds into three lines: Row 1 of 1 Row 1 of 1 Row 1 of 1   could anyone guide through how I acce...

Integrate with SharePoint Apps

Hello I need to integrate Blue Prism with Microsoft SharePoint applications, IRISNext, STREAMSERVE, could you please guide me on existing documentation.------------------------------Shubham NagarRPA ConsultantFujitsu------------------------------

Internet Explorer has stopped working pop up

Hi everyone, We automated web application, When Bot  is running  >50  work itemsin the Queue. Spordically  Internet is throwing error  like "Internet Explorer ha stopped working" pop up. We are not able to replicate in development or QA envir...

W7 JAB no longer working after recent windows update

We just got pushed KB4499164 this morning. In our environment, we're running JRE7u6 to work with an older version of Oracle. Since the update, we haven't been able to get JAB to register anything. AA still works just fine, and I can verify that BP i...