Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Decipher Issue Validation Issue

Hi,Due to special character(_ undersquare) in document, Bot is failing in data verification step in Decipher(v2.3). We have given that special character under Excluded Values in DFD, but it's not working good and, it's not happening for all documents...

babaiah_0-1724133151083.png
babaiah by Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Acessibility mode not working on Desktop

Hello everyone,Today we're facing a problem. We had a lot of elements mapped with accessibility mode in a desktop application, but after updating some Windows KBs, it stopped working. The option is still available, but it can't find anything with acc...

Application Modeler Conversion tool

Hi Team,   We are trying to convert Internet explorer Object into Chrome/edge compatible. Our objects have contained all spying mode (HTML, UIA, AA and region mode).  For Conversion we are using Application Conversion tool provided in Digital Exchang...

Ms word highlight text colour to red

Hi all,i have written a table in ms word now i want change some text colour to red or green example in below table i want to change colour  www text colour to red and    yyy text colour to green.need solution how to achieve. 

Rama_krishna_0-1722491378307.png

Is anyone using Decipher in non-alphabetic languages?

Hello,If anyone uses Decipher in non-alphabetic language, please let me know what improvements you have made to OCR.I am using Decipher for Japanese, but I am at a loss to learn that the accuracy of character recognition is poor and that Decipher can...

sumire by Level 9
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Utility - HTTP - Load Cert from Cert Manager

Hi All,I'm currently working on a API, where i have the cert's installed into certmgr, which is required to make the connection. I'm using below actions but unable to resolve the issue, please let me know if anyone has faced similar issues.1. Using H...

Nandhakumar_0-1723629606925.png

Resolved! Decipher: can not Load Batch when Training

I referred to this page:https://docs.blueprism.com/ja-JP/bundle/decipher-idp-2-3/page/user-guide/classification-model-training-guide.htm"C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism\Decipher Automated Clients\SsiDataCaptureClient.exe.config"set "EnableModelTrai...

sumire_0-1723193744917.png sumire_1-1723193826972.png sumire_2-1723193872914.png sumire_3-1723193947094.png
sumire by Level 9
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Interact forms

Hi comunity!!I am trying to make an upload from a form from Interact to a work queue in blue prism, all good until this point but the item is not reflected in the work queue, when I try to approve it sends me this message: “ Submission failed to reac...

AngelicaGarciaH_1-1718045727269.png AngelicaGarciaH_0-1718045706421.png

Post via SFTP

Hi,I would like to upload a password protected file to sftp server.Is there any latest object available in blue prism? or any best method.RegardsKeziah