Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP Spying element - logon button does not appear

Hello, I am having a problem whilst logging on (variable logon), I have spied the elements in accessibility mode and this works successfully. However, the logon button doe not appear even though the correct credential are there. Note: I have enable...

jcarver by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Directly attach to process from code

Because the code block works faster for most operations in Internet Explorer, I am using visual basic code to navigate, print and do such operations. Now, for a specific solution I need Blue Prism to attach to the process, it can do this using a Wind...

__ by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace single quotation in Replace()

Hello, I'm attempting to replace a " with a blank space in a string using the Replace() function. I have tried the following Replace([steInput], ", "") Error Message - Data items must be between [ and ]. Text must be between " and ". Functions sh...

Angular doesn't activate on write

I have a search form where I need to search for an item. The page is, as far as I can tell, written with the use of Angular. The text field where I enter the search criteria changes some attributes when you write manually in it. These changes are req...

jasre by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Working with Login agent

Hi All, I'm trying to use the lo-gin agent process "Lo-gin" to log in into an logged off VDI. I have the Lo-gin agent installed on that particular VDI. One of the requirement says the Blue prism user tile should be on the log on screen.But i'm unabl...

Technical specs requirement

Question 1) We are planning to set up Prod env with 40 resource PCs , 2 App Servers, and say 10-20 interactive clients for monitoring. Panning 1TB DB Data File size + .5TB DB Log File size. How many core/cpus and memory we would need to have on DB Se...

Citrix Receiver App Attachment

Hi, I'm having a hard time attaching to SAP through Citrix Receiver. On the Surface Automation trainings we had access to the .exe files that were stored on our machines but when working on a thin client the .exe file path leads to a Xenap server....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel Functions integration

Hi, I have to create some operations within Excel, which require functionalities such as WorksheetFunction.Vlookup, or Range.AutoFill. I always get the same error message "the given key was not present in the dictionary". The check code tool does no...

Dynamic HTML Path

Hello, Question about dynamic HTML paths. I have this Internet Explorer page with various folders, and inside these folders, there are some other icons you can click at. I need to navigate between these folders. The problem is that sometimes, there...

process

Hello Everybody. I am new to blueprism and need to ask something: How do I kill a process of a task? Thanks for the help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Info on Java actions ("Do" action in navigate stages)

Hello everybody, last few days I've been working with some browser-based JAVA app. Noticed that for JAVA elements, in navigate stages, there's a "Do" action that takes an input parameter, very properly named "Action". Is there a place where I can fi...