Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sorting fields when exporting to Excel

I cant really seem to figure out what the sort order is when I export a collection to Excel. I have 2 collections that are merged to a single collection which is then exported to a Excel Sheet. The collection does correctly enough gets exported with ...

Trying to add custom dlls

Hello everyone, I've already read all of 5 topics I found on portal and haven't resolved my problem so far.. The issue is I'm trying to import external dll (C#) written by me and every time I'm trying to use one of it's method the same exception woul...

JanBany by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get the next business working day's date

We have a business scenario, in the process, there is a decision point to check if variable Date's day is Saturday, Sunday or public holiday , if yes, defer it to next Business Day(eg. Monday) Does Blue Prism has the function to check the day of th...

LuXu by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Traverse through tree structure

How do I Traverse through tree structure in AA mode or html mode? The application is Java based but available in browser only. Tried: AA- Node selecting each node (Click centre); however if the element is not focusable it clicks outside the applica...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation Error in Version 4.1.24

While Activating Application Screen in My Process it is throwing Run time error in Activation Satge Please Find below error message occuring in activation Stage (Failed to perform Navigational Step Number 1- Exception during remote Setforegroundwi...

Download File from Sharepoint

Hi, We were trying to download a file from Sharepoint and it always throws exception during stating "An exception occured during a WebClient Request". We have configured this Download file with an web application too with the below configurations t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Limit in Credential Manager

Is there any limit on the number of credentials we can create in Credential Manger ? For eg , for a particular process , business needs to maintain 1000 credentials and we create the same in credential manager will there be any negative impact or d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How does the writer decide what the data type is?

I have a writer stage writing 3 items. Regardless of what the top item is, it will say in the Type column, "Unknown". It is a text data item, being written to a text input field in a web browser. I get the error Unable to cast COM object of type...

error: stack imbalance

Hi, I'm getting the following error message, can someone tell me what this means, and more importantly, how I can solve it? Internal : Exception: A stack imbalance has occurred. Check your process for errors. Thanks!

IE Read Write query using collection

Hi All, I'm trying to use a loop to write a collection to a web query. We need to use a choice stage to determine what spied element it should be using before writing the collection to the query fields. It writes to the site fine but I encounter is...