Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IE Notification bar with Save button issue

In the Web application we are robotizing (ISM = Maximo) clicking on some document links make an IE notification bar (-not- a popup window) appear with Open and Save buttons on it. (see attached screenshot) Spying these buttons only works in AA mode. ...

Calling Stored Procedures VB.NET

Does any one have knowledge involving stored procedures in SQL Server and using VB.NET to call them? if so, could you create some template that will work and can be adapted from?

Time variables

I need to manipulate a time variable (subtract a number of minutes from it), which would seem quite easy. What ever I try though, the number of seconds is dropped. i.e. Use a calculation stage to 'copy' the time variable to a string: 10:11:12 becom...

Compile Code Stage error

I want to detect an application whether running by using code stage with C# in Object Studio,I have added the reference DLLs and namespaces,but there are always errors in the compile procedure.any help will be appreciated. --------------------------...

Most efficient way of adding to work queue

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best way to add big amounts of data into a Blue Prism work queue? The amount of data can vary day to day, but on average I estimate a daily amount of around 5000 records that need adding to a work queue and it's...

Merging two .bpfont files together

I unfortunately have found myself in a situation where I have a font file in our Live database and a font file in our Test database that have characters manually merged into the font recognition for "Microsoft Sans Serif 8". Not ideal. Doe's anyone ...

Session Variables and "Forced" Process Deployment

Our Business Process has a restriction wherein it must not be allowed to run during payroll processing periods for our company (Mon-Wed every other week). As the process has been setup with the scheduler to deploy on an hourly basis Monday-Friday ...

Expressions - Inserting a space

I have a very simple need that I can't seem to find an effective expression to resolve - We have input data for a process that provides the First and Last name of individuals separately. The web application containing the hyperlink we need Blue Pri...

Resolved! Sending basic Select All, Copy, and Paste commands

I am struggling with sending basic Windows commands to any application or browser. I would like to be able to send Windows commands like Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, and Ctrl+V to any active application without having to model the "Edit" menu. Any suggestions?