Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter collection - latest created date

TeutaPajaziti
Level 2

35610.png
Hi,

I need to filter a collection using Created date, as you can see attached above. 
I am trying filter "[Created] < '" & Now() & "'" also trying another filter "[Created] < ='" & [Date] & "'" 
"[Created] > ='" & [Date] & "'" it is not working, it is not taking the latest file created, if you have any idea how to solve i would appreciate it, thankyou in advance 

4 REPLIES 4

BenoitCayla
Staff
Staff

Hi Teuta,
Unfortunately this is the wrong community, can you post your question in the "Blue Prism RPA Product" (that should be thr right one) instead?
Many thanks.

MikeRamore
Level 2

You can try using the <code>DATEDIFF</code> function to compare the created date to the current date. This would allow you to filter the collection using a condition like this: <code>[Created] &gt;= DATEDIFF(Now(), [Date], 'd') </code> Here, the 'd' parameter in DATEDIFF specifies the day unit for the comparison. The final step is to monetize your video streaming website. You can do this by offering subscription plans to users, placing ads on your website, and using affiliate marketing. You can also use pay-per-view options for special events or content

https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-a-video-streaming-website.

Soumya21
Level 6

Hi,

Try to use sort collection action of collection manipulation VBO

Try to Sort the Created Column 

Use sort collection function . For immediate help please post your questions in “Blue Prism RPA Product" community 

Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia