University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accreditation Exams - Test Questions

Hi all. I have recently completed the developer Accreditation exam and am looking to plan out my personal development for the rest of 2018 with regards to further accreditation. The LMS for the developer exam was somewhat limited - is there any test...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Tutorials for Foundation Training

I believe that there used to be videos that referenced various exercises in the foundation training on this portal and was wondering where I could find them or if they don't exist anymore.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Regards AD01 Certification

Dear Blue Prism forum, As a part of Blue Prism awareness drive, my firm (Avanade) conducts Blue Prism foundation trainings time to time. I am currently undergoing the training and I have also been a part of a couple of Blue Prism projects in recent ...

Regarding Blue prism Certification

Hi , Myself  Priyambada Panda.I have completed developer accreditation certification(AD01) on 26th February. when i will get the certification and where it will be located in  the Portal.   Regards, Priya

Training to complement BP

Hi Everyone I am looking at courses which would complement working with BP. I have been looking at courses in VB and also a short course in XML.   I was wondering if it is worthwhile doing an xml course and if this would give any benefit at all? ...

Blue prism version in Developer exam and documents

Hi , What is blue prism version that is followed in developer exam questions taken through Pearson. Are there any documents available online. I took the exam this week. It was different from what I prepared and questions were too lengthy that I cou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certification Registration

Hi, I am trying to register for ARA01 ROM Architect exam through pearson vue but i am unable to sign up in their site. As per the instruction i have sent an email to trainings@bluexxx.com. It got resolved but i am unable to view the resolution offer...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes