since ‎13-11-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 37 Posts
  • 3 Answers
  • 122 Likes given
  • 12 Likes received

User Activity

#code #json #webapiI know I've run into situations where I am getting multiple records returned in my JSON responseBelow is how I've set it up so the Result Content is returned as a collection. Common Code Code Options Add the DLL Newtonsoft.Json.dll...
When I manually run a process on a resource pc logged in as the account that it will run as there is no issue. However when I run the process via the Controller I'm getting this error when it tries to open Excel files. ERROR: Internal : Could not exe...
I am trying to get records from a SQL server. I've been testing to validate that my system is logged in as the right user. When I get the list of logged in users for my Resource PC it is showing the correct domain account, so I can validate the logge...
Is the best practice to leave the bots logged in to the resource pcs and just run your processes against the pools you've made with them?#resourcepc#bestpractices#loginagent​​​​
I have a SSO environment and I'm attempting to set it up so that my Resource PCs connect to the application server. I have followed the guide and setup the login Agent but my Resource PCs only work if I login manually to them. If I reboot them they a...