Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

Google Vision API - Custom code

Hi, I am trying to extract the text from the image using google vision API. The same code with the required references is working in visual studio but not in blueprism."Internal: Could not execute code stage because an exception is thrown by code sta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Format of Region Url for Microsoft Vision Skill

Hi , I am using Microsoft Vision Skill and want to connect a Cognitive Service in Azure .Can some one answer the below queries : I have created a cognitive Service in Azure: 1) API Region 2) In the Credentials I need to only provide the Key ? 3) How ...

New Developer Portal available on the DX!

Have you had a chance to check out the new Developer Portal that launched on the DX at Blue Prism World - Orlando?This portal is home to tons of great content aimed at helping our asset developers learn more about how to develop, build and deploy ...

7391.png

New Developer Portal available on the DX!

Have you had a chance to check out the new Developer Portal that launched on the DX at Blue Prism World - Orlando? This portal is home to tons of great content aimed at helping our asset developers learn more about how to develop, build and deploy ne...

6443.png

Outlook Email VBO

1. HTML Email - I needed to manually set the flag for HTML2. If my outloook was running the object would not see the process and attempt to execute; which would result in a fail.Has anyone run into these?Bart------------------------------Bart BasiSen...

Welcome to the brand new Learning Assets community!

This community will serve as a place to discuss, learn, and hold events around the Learning assets in the Digital Exchange. If you have a question, or would like to discuss a Learning skills-related topic, please post a discussion thread. If you have...

How to automate Google Computer Vission API

I am trying to use Get image Properties using google computer vision API.  I provided a proper value for OAuth 2 (JWT Bearer Token) Authentication Credential Name but while executing getting following error.  Internal : Unexpected error The input i...

Coming Soon: New Digital Exchange Community

For those of you who don't know me, I'm the new Digital Exchange Community Manger, Melanie Giuliani. Check out my intro post here: Your New Digital Exchange Community Manager: Melanie Giuliani. I was brought on by Blue Prism as part of a company-wide...