cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapiEx get mails not working when I run from Control room

MapiEx get mails not working when I run from Control room, however when I run on studio everything is great 🙂

------------------------------
Ersin Demircioğlu
3 REPLIES 3

steven.boggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Ersin,

In order for others to provide suggestions here, more details about this problem would be helpful.

For example, are you receiving any error messages (either in the UI or the Session Logs)? Have you reviewed the MAPIEx troubleshooting suggestions in our Knowledge Base as a first step to see if your problem is described? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Steve Boggs
Senior Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Hello Steve,

The error is :

I use BluePrismMapiEx2.0.6 version and Legacy COM Object "Blue Prism MAPIEx Automation 2005 (a)"

Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x8004010e : MAPI_E_NOT_ENOUGH_RESOURCES)

I got these error quite often. Sometimes I restarted the blue prism It fixes but last 1 week I cannot fix it.

The problem is when I try to use MapiEx Get mail action, It gets one but not the rest of the mails. And If I don't close the blue prism It won't read any mails as well.

In addition, as you can see from the image It reads the time wrong while gets error (May be normal during error I don't know)

I hope this information gives people to understand my problem.

Ersin Demircioğlu

Hi Ersin,

It's important to note that MAPIEx will not work with 64-bit Outlook. This error can be caused by using an incompatible version of Outlook with the MAPIEx VBO. You'll need to either use the 32-bit version of Outlook with MAPIEx, or utilize the Outlook VBO (included out-of-the-box with Blue Prism) if automating 64-bit Outlook is a requirement. 

This error can also be caused by Attributes that contain stale or bad data, which can cause Exchange Offline Address Book (OAB) generation failures. You can check the Windows Event Viewer logs for event IDs 9126, 9330, and 9339 together when the reported Stop error code '8004010e' occurs. Please check the below article if so:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/attributes-that-contain-stale-or-bad-data-cause-exchange-offline-address-book-oab-generation-failures-and-event-ids-9126-9330-and-9339-together-with-stop-erro...

Steve Boggs
Senior Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX