cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blue Prism account if I change my employer?

pranavred
Level 6
Hi,  I recently changed the employer I work for and I had to change my email to my latest employer work email to work with Blue Prism. I wasn't able to login with my old employer's email, after I left, so had to create a new id for Blue Prism with my current work email. I know we don't have any method of tracking posts or threads right now, but since I lost all content I previously posted, I was wondering if accounts could be linked to personal emails. I do understand the license issues, but in order to build a community where most questions could be answered by peers leaving developers to focus on improving the product, may be we can at least keep the forums separate from software downloads, documents needed through NDAs etc.   
Pranav
1 REPLY 1

david.l.morris
Level 14
First, I agree that it is silly to restrict access to posting on the forums without being linked to an approved organization. This would be a good idea to suggest to James Woods on his forum improvements post here: https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/welcome/forum-announcements-guideli… Second, yeah you can put your personal email address instead. You just can't post on the forum with it like that. You'd need to switch it to the new company's email address before you can post. (In my case, I had to contact support for them to fix that for me because it didn't automatically give me access to post after switching the email from an @gmail.com address to an @company.com address.)

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company