Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Web Service Training Exercise

I am trying the Web Service training exercise "Temperature Converter". However, the web service action is failing. Below details for reference. I am using the Native SOAP integration, this is fine or do we have any recommended approach.URL: https://w...

36469.png

Http Request with Cookies

I received a cookie from an HTTP Request (GET) call and need to send the cookie back with authentication via HTTP Request (POST). I am passing the cookie back as a collection in the Headers input field but I keep getting an error from the server that...

Blue Prism Web Service Integration Best Practice

Hi Everyone,What is the  best approach to integrate SOAP  webservice ?1. Native SOAP integration - My web service has Basic authentication and SSL. It always throws me error invalid credentials or certificate. Is there any way to disable the SSL auth...

37019.png

Link to an inbox item

Hi,is it possible to send an email by digital worker with a link to a particular inbox item which is awaiting for user attention in Interact?Thanks.RegardsZdenek------------------------------Zdeněk KabátekHead of Professional ServicesNEOOPShttp://www...

Resolved! Text to Number

Hi All,Anyone knows how to perform Text to Number conversion in excel using Blueprism?Is spying the best approach?------------------------------Rishabh Chauhan------------------------------

BluePrism VS Pega Automation

Dear Team,Not sure this is the right place to post this query. We are currently evaluating RPA tools for our organization, and would like to know the comparison between BP VS Pega or how BP is better than PEGA automation.My team and I recommend Blue ...

Blueprism is gettin stuck within an application

I have a small problem with blueprism excel and sap. I try to export a table from sap to excel. I use the SAP MENU ITEM Action for this and pass the string "{Liste}{Exportieren}{Tabellenkalkulation...}" to that action. Which is the equivalent of this...

19359.png 19360.png 19361.png 19362.png

Resolved! Scheduler - Timed out waiting for valid connection

Hi, I have scheduled a process in Lower environment (DEV) and the same in Higher environment (PROD). In DEV, the scheduler works properly, but it fails with the following error message in PROD (while checking the scheduler log). "Resource XXXXXXXX ...

NEXMO API CALL

HelloIf anyone aware of  Nexmo tool functionality for calling/messaging, please tell me if it is feasible to implement through Blue Prism. If you have any API Documentation with you, please share with me. ------------------------------Lakshmi Karthik...

Resolved! How to check wether it text /alphabets or not

HiI have small dautI have input like ABQ1268899I want check total character and first 3 are alphabet and remaining 7 are number           I know how to check wether number and length but i have some dout about how to check alphabetes-----------------...

Extract value from the HTML body of an Email

Hello,I have a question regarding the following table: Name Number Hours Date Approve? (Y/N) Maria 123 8 11/16/2020 Y Ana 456 10 11/16/2020 N I read this table from the HTML body of an Email, so I have to work with the HTML format of ...