Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

로그인 에이전트 실행 데모 영상

블루프리즘 로그인 에이전트와 관련해서 수 많은 질의 응답을 하면서 저도 어려움 느꼈습니다.그래서 실제 테스트할 수 있는 상황을 직접 구축해서 구체적인 해법을 찾으려고 노력했습니다.로그인 에이전트를 사용하는 상황을 간단하게 설명하는 시나리오를 데모 영상으로 만들었습니다.이제 로그인 에이전트와 관련된 문제에 더 신속하고 효과 있는 지원을 해 드릴 수 있어서 기쁩니다.Blue Prism Login Agent Demo : 자료 창고>Community ...

Resolved! Surface Automation issue

Hi All,I have to develop a new process using surface automation in my organization and i am pretty new to it. I tried automating one of the application behind citrix layer and it is failing continuously. Can someone please help in this?--------------...

BP 6.10.5 - Login agent hangs when manual login sent

Hi Folks,We have a strange issue with our BP installation - 6.10.5 - whereby if we try and send a login manually to a RR it will occasionally hang and not respond. It doesn't happen when using a scheduled login.Obviously it's not a massive issue with...

'Native Messaging Host' failing to launch

We are currently undergoing an upgrade from v6.10.2 to v7.1.1. Installation has been carried out into our Test environment - application server, database, and one robotic resource. Chrome is up to date (version 105.0, 32-bit), and extension is also (...

Ask Us Anything about SS&C | Blue Prism Chorus!

Have any questions on what SS&C Blue Prism Chorus is about? How it fits with the wider SS&C Blue Prism Portfolio and how BPM and RPA can work hand-in-hand to enhance your integrated intelligent automation stack?Then join us alongside Chorus and BPM e...

Resolved! User Productivity Report in SQL

Hi everyone,Im looking to try and find where the user productivity reports and document history are outputed in SQL.We are trying to track accuracy by user ID using the classification and verification user productivity reports but cant find where the...

9537.png

BP 6.10.5 - Disappearing parameter descriptions - Bug?

Hi Folks,When working on a new object created in BP 6.10.5, I noticed that the descriptive texts in the In parameters have a tendency to be cleared automatically and randomly. The Input parameters in the panel below......each had a description when t...

36543.png
PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bot and Human working on same file

Hello - What are the best practice for bot working on a file which human is also updating  and of course human can open the file at any time of day.------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnical Architect------------------------------

Neel1 by MVP
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Ui mode not working on chrome application

Hi1)I facing issue while working on chromeWhen I spying element by window and browser mode it workedBut when I am trying to change spying mode browser mode  to the Ui mode my chrome application suddenly closed....What exactly issue are there i am not...