Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unexpected closing of BluePrism at 23:00

Good morning,I have a platform of 5 machines with 5 robots running different processes. On 1 machine at 23:00 BluePrism automatically closes, so that from the server the machine shows that the connection has been lost. I have been able to access the ...

Setting Excel Values with Formulas

Hello, I´m trying to set a value of a cell with a Formula. The way i´m trying to do it is via "Set Cell Value" action related to MS Excel VBO Object. Example: "=IF(AND(H19="&[Cond 1]&";S19

Resolved! SAP Question

Hello, I am quite new to Blue Prism. I did do the training provided, so I have made some progress on my bot but have seem to hit a road block I cant seem to figure out. I used previously created action objects to open, log in, and execute my transact...

Decipher Server Service Stopped automatically

Hello everyone,I noticed that the Decipher Server Service Stopped automatically and randomly after doing some operations in Decipher.and every time I have to run it again, this happen randomly when I use Decipher client or run the process from Blue p...

Interact Condition

Hi,I am wondering how to build a condition based form on multiple fields/values. Let's say that I have a drop down and one text fields which is read only and may or may not have a value. I would like to build a following condition - if a user choose ...

Pasting to an Excel looses Formulas

Hi I have an issue where I take data from an excel (with formulas) into a collection to work within my process. Once that is finished, I save the Excel as an Archive for reference.I will then take an Excel template (with formulas) and write back any ...

Get Received Mails using Email-Id

HiI am not able to get received mails using Sender Email-id.Processes is completing and Showing Zero Count but mails are present in outlook.When I use Sender Name it is working fine.How to Get Received Mails using Sender Email?-----------------------...

browsing error

Hi,i'm browsing decipher and getting this error "rabbitMQ is not started", all required services are started, and I've restarted rabbitMQ again, and still the same error message------------------------------aseel odeh------------------------------

10252.png

Get Received Mails using Email-Id

HiI am not able to get received mails using Sender Email-id.Processes is completing and Showing Zero Count but mails are present in outlook.When I use Sender Name it is working fine.How to Get Received Mails using Sender Email?-----------------------...