Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to consume secure webservice.

Hello Team,I want to consume our internal webservice.I am able to access webservice using browser.When i am configuring webservice in BP it is giving me below error The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.I have user id and password b...

SAP Gridview Capturing

Hi Experts,I would to like to capture below SAP Grid View screen for my automation and transfer this data in to collection.Can you please help me to do that.  It's capturing as a label but no action showing under the label.Any VBA code can help me to...

How to use 'Invoke Javascript Function' to fire

Hello,There is a web page that fires an event when user select the pull-down menu(combo box). e.q. <body> <select> <option>apple</option> <option>orange</option> <option>banana</option> </select> <script> $('select').change(function...

sumire by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Option Navigate (Root)

Hello everyone, I hope you are well ..So, when I use the internet explorer, I always used the Navigate option Using the root element of the tree of the me aplication moduller and passing as a parameter the URL I wanted to navigate between some URLs a...

Excel Close All Instances causes Warning Status

Dear All,Today I experienced a strange behavior of Control Room.I have a process that got stuck in Warning session status, although the Run time Resource shows Idle.  In the log it says that the issue happened during ACTION: Stage:'Close All Instance...

28239.jpg

Reading MS Outlook emails during Internet outage

Hi,we have a process to read emails on timely basis and whenever there is internet outage, the emails go unnoticed. Is there an internal feature using which the internet connection could be checked first and then proceed to read the emails? so this w...

End User wants to run Blue Prism process

Hi,We have a demand where end user wants to run a Blue Prism process on demand. We have other processes also in production and we do not want end users to access production instance. Is there any way by which we can enable end users to trigger the Bl...

Resolved! Embedding Service Assist into Client Portal

[from @Zdeněk Kabátek]Hi, James,I have a client with a following request and I believe that SA can handle that through DirectURL as described above but I want to be sure.The idea is that a vendor is authenticated through 2FA to a client portal. In th...

Links in paragraph

Hi,is it possible to include http links in the paragraph or text fields so that a user can click on it and it works as a standard link?I tested it and it seems that it does not work.Regards,Zdenek------------------------------Zdeněk KabátekHead of Pr...

Difference between Play Test view and End Form

Hi All, We recently upgraded to 4.2. One weird thing we found is that the play test view of the from does not match how the form appears in Interact. Is this normal for it to look different. In 4.1 the two views matched. Any ideas why its different. ...

3971.png 3972.png

OCR region nor marked correctly be Decipher

Hi ,When I am training a document in Decipher, I noticed a strange behavior against the regions marked by Decipher.Can see the same in the attached screen with red and blue color lines. is there any additional settings needs to be done ? I am doing s...

9876.png

SAP - Unable to write a Comma

Hi all When trying to write a text or a number with a Comma (,) from a data collection in Blue Prism to a certain field in SAP, I repeatedly receive the error message "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation". If a remove the comma...

Cloud to Cloud Migration

Hello,We currently have BP Platform consisting of 300+ bots sitting in AWS Cloud covering up to 60+ automations. We now have plans to migrate from AWS to Azure.Does Blue prism have any recommendations/steps to follow in order to achieve the cloud mig...

Interact 4.3 Is Now Available!

Blue Prism Interact 4.3 is now available! Get all the details in my latest blog post: https://community.blueprism.com/blogs/tom-blackburn1/2021/05/27/blue-prism-interact-43-now-available?CommunityKey=1b85da15-bf65-46d4-a6e0-fac4be151860&tab=recentcom...