Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Java Spying Issues

We are working with a Java application. We have to launch it from one VBO using Windows mode and then attach to the actual application using a different VBO in Java Mode - in order to continue and spy the java elements. We are running into issues wit...

MS Word VBO

Hi All,Hope you're well?Quick question as I can't remember it offhand....I am using the MS Word VBO to format a Word document (basically just opening it and then a quick format), however we've recently upgraded to v6.10 and I need the word document t...

Exposing process on Azure Trial not working

Hi,Tried to expose a process on my Trial on BluePrism Azure: But unable to call it, simply there is no 8181 port open on the Windows server Proto Local Address Foreign Address StateTCP 0.0.0.0:135 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENINGTCP 0.0.0.0:445 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENIN...

10828.png

BPW 24H Challenges - Overview

This year at Blue Prism World we hosted three virtual Challenges for global teams to work together and design the best process possible using Blue Prism. The Challenges were one of our most popular sessions within Blue Prism World last year and this ...

Mutliple Instances of iexplore.exe in Task Manager

Hi All,We've recently upgraded to Windows 10, using IE version 11. and even though we've used the TABPROCGROWTH setting within Regedit, there are still 2 processes within the Task Manager screen.How can we amend this back to 1 process? We will eventu...

Automated Financial Spreading

Is Decipher capable of doing Automated Financial Spreading------------------------------Andre SankarHead: RPA DeliveryNedbankEurope/London------------------------------

Undesired merge documents

We have four documents(A,B,C,D) as an input and once they are uploaded to Decipher, the tool is only considering three documents(A,B-C,D) merging two of the Documents in the batch. Have you encountered this situation? And if you had, what was the sol...

Decipher Functionality Queries

Hi - If anyone is able to help answer a few queries I have with Decipher it would be appreciated.1. On the BP Product Roadmap a new vsn of Decipher is due for release in May - Decipher 1.2 I assume.  Is there an actual release date for this version a...

Java Spy Mode - error after highlighting Element

Good morning,When trying to attach to an Element via Java Spy Mode, Blue Prism highlights it and then - after clicking CTRL+Left Mouse Button - there is such an error: 'There was an error during the spying operation'. What could be the root of that p...

Decipher IDP & Edge Browser Support

Currently Decipher IDP v1.1 only supports the use of Google Chrome browser.  Is there any plans to extend this support to MS Edge browser in future Decipher IDP releases?------------------------------Howard BlakeRPA Development LeadSopra SteriaEurope...

Credential retrieval

Hi,I have installed the latest community version of Blueprism 6.10, unfortunately I have forgotten the login credentials of the tool. Please help me in how to retrieve the password------------------------------Mallikarjuna G--------------------------...

Decipher Environment Change

Hi Ben,I have trained Decipher IDP on a DFD having document type ML model enabled in development environment. Later I had to move the DFD into Prod environment. Can I download the ML model? which I have trained so that there is need of training again...

OLEDB, yay or nay?

In the past I had to find ways to work with large CSV/Excel files in Blue Prism, without an option to get/retrieve the data via other channels. From these files I only needed some specific data.To better enable Blue Prism to cope with this data, I ne...