Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

High Level - Execution

Hi everyone, I hope you are alright.So, I have a process in which at a certain moment I need to run a code of code in the blue prism, but for the execution to be successful, the blue prism would need to be run as an administrator, such as restarting ...

sendkey Mainframe

Hi,I want to use Shift+ESC in the mainframe application, what sendkey Mainframe I can use?------------------------------------------------------------Sagar JaiswalRPA DeveloperDXC Technology India Private Limited------------------------------

Resolved! DashBoard Audit

Hey, guys, how are you? I would like to share with you a part of my personal project to make Blue Prism information more acce ssible and visual, for this you will need to use a tool called Grafana and some commands in your database 1º Download and r...

25481.png

Announcing Blue Prism Service Assist for AWS

Blue Prism's journey to the cloud continues with of Blue Prism Service Assist for Amazon Web Services (AWS) – a comprehensive, no-code, intelligent automation contact center solution that combines intelligent digital workers and native AWS services s...

Citrix Automation BP V7

To do Citrix automation it is mention in the online document that we need to install BP V7 on both external/primary machine and also inside Citrix VM as well. i.e.In the VM itself and in the machine from where Citrix VM is started.Is this the right u...

BP cannot read web table using chrome

I am in the process to convert an existing bot for IE to Chrome but have an issue to read web table into collection.Someone posted a work around solution to read table as a string and then use regex to sort it into a collection.I would like to know h...

Global Mouse Click Center event Issue

Hi Team ,I need to use double mouse click so i am using "Global Mouse Click Center" 2 times with same element but that solution is not working. I am using blue prism 6.4 version. please provide any permanent solution. its urjent.---------------------...

Scheduler setup in BP

I have two bot. Each day i receive only 1 case, so only one bot can execute the case. I want to do a scheduler setup in a way that both the bots should run may be weekly thrice or alternate days. How to achieve using BP scheduler settings? Is it poss...

Hub 4.3 installation guide for BluePrism V7

I'm unable to find step by step installation guide for Hub 4.3 version. I found a link but it talks about Hub 4.1 installation and not 4.3 anywhere.Can somebody help. I'm trying to install Hub to test the web-based control room for BP V7.------------...

Deleting field value

Hi,there is a following use case:1. a user fills parts of the form (fields)2. the user changes the mind and based on logic he is changing the fields and combo box values which is causing showing and hiding some fields3. now the requirement is that th...