Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MAPIEx - Send Mail From Other Profile

Hi, I have set up a second Outlook profile to be able to Get / Send mail from it. Ive set up the mail account I wish to use and set it up as default address to send mail from. When calling the "Send Mail" action of the MAPIEx Business Object, I ha...

rahlman by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to determine last calendar day of month

Hi Im working on a reporting scheduler process where I need to increment date values based on certain reporting frequencies (daily, weekly, momthly etc). As part of this, I need to be able to determine the last day of a month. For example if my or...

Unable To Open PDF with a space in the File Name

Hi, I am unable to open a PDF which is having a space between its name. Ex: "PD Test.pdf" with error: "There was an error opening the document , the file cannot be found" If I do this manually, it works fine. I think the issue is due to a white s...

Assistance needed with Data- SQL Server

I am fairly new to Blue Prism and need assistance with using the Data-SQL Server Business Object. I have been assigned a task to store all the records from a table to a collection. I have implemented two processes so far : 1) Set Connection which wor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy Large Data Set from Excel to New Excel Workbook

Hi all I have an Excel workbook with a large dataset (~20,000 lines, 10 columns), which I need to copy into another separate Excel workbook. I have tried getting the data to a collection and writing it to the new workbook but this is very slow. I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Working Day Calculation

Hi all, does anyone have a quick way to calculate the previous and current working day date using Blue Prism and not pulling in an excel file?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kill Process

Hello All, I'm having a very weird issue wherein i do have a stage using "Utility - Environment, Kill Process" with parameter "iexplore" for process name. It's part of my exception handling wherein i kill all existing IE processes first before try...

Oracle apps forms

I'm having trouble spying in Oracle apps forms. I've installed JAB and verified its working with JavaFerret. I can spy elements but i can't then highlight the element. I've tried selecting/deselecting various attributes, using descendtree and ignoren...

Could not able to attached the Citrix Receiver Window

HI Team, I want to attached the Object with €œCitrix Receiver Window€ which auto launched just after select the Desktop (click on icon) in citrix I have tried with all possible way to attached them but target application could not be identified b...

Session Management in Control Room

On the Session Management page in Control Room, why does the Process selection dropdown list contain all processes. Surely that should only contain processes that have been published, as per the 'available processes' in the top window. Even if you cr...