Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spy PDF

Hi I'm trying to spy one line of text in a PDF document (document contains only one page), using Adobe Reader Version 10.1.14, which is perfectly recognized by the Accessibility mode. But unfortunately I'm getting the following error: "There was a...

Can Blue Prism support SAP Application automation

Hi Team, Can blue prism support SAP based applications and able to capture its objects using application modeler or Is there any special setting that has to be enabled in BP to work on SAP applications. This is the requirement of one the client s...

Perfomance issue

Hi All, When I run the same process multiple times (8 times per day) continuously, I found that execution time varies for each execution and also observed that BP is taking more time while attaching and activating the application (word, Excel) for ea...

Automating the Captcha by listening audio

Hi Guys, we are trying to automate the captcha in one website. Below the captcha image we could see one link called listen to numbers. By clicking the listen to numbers link we are getting voice with numbers spelled available in the captcha. can any...

Use collection data all at once in calculation

Hi, I have a collection with 120 values. In mij calculation I have the next expression: Replace([Data.companies]; [Business.entity]; "") So, I want to check if there are company names with a business entity included and then remove the entity from ...

Using utility-image manipulation of finding image

I am having issues with using Utility-Image manipulation as it doesn't return the coordinates of the image with Get Sub Image position. Sometimes it works fine, not sure what could be causing this behavior where sometimes it works and sometimes doesn...

Error in Code stage

hi guys, I am trying to use a c# code in object studio but I keep getting an error- "Compiler error at line 0: }expected" this is my code- using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Runtime.InteropServices; us...

Automate.EXE has stopped Working

While Trying To retrieve Mails from Outlook of a certain span of date , suddenly the pop up box arrives "Automate.EXE has stopped working" .Sometimes it finishes the process and some times it stops in between . why ?

Activate a window and send global key

Hi, I would like to know how to bring a page to front of all the applications running so that I could send a global key to that particular applicaiton correctly. Thanks VJ

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when adding dll in a object studio

Hi, I have created a dll using C# language, and added it with a object studio. I have added the namespace. When I am calling the methods within the dll I am getting the error--"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code ...

Global send keys not working

I am launching RDP session through citrix. One of the first screens in RDP is to accept Business use disclaimer. Once selected OK it goes to the next screen i.e Windows Log on screen. I have a Remote Desktop Business Object that I am attaching and se...