Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retrieve application text.

Hello, Please can you tell me the best way to use Text functions in a Calculation stage to extract text from an application? - What formula is needed - Anything else required Regards, Johnny

jcarver by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fonts

I'm trying to read/recognize text from e-mails within a client application (Java), which doesn't use Outlook, Lotus Notes etc. With the application modeler I can only work with the region mode (all the others can't recognize elements, JAB is installe...

Filter Collection

Hi, I am trying to filter a data collection based on the value of a field in the collection. I used the "Collection Manipulation " VBO in BluePrism. I passed in the query like [collection.field1] = "XYZ", hoping to get a new collection with only r...

Paste formula in Excel

Hey, I'm trying to split tekxt in a cell (word1 - word2) in excel. I found two formulas to do that, but I can't paste it in Excel (also can't set the value). Does anyone know a way to do this? Thnx.

Write data from a collection

Hello, In the Writer I want to write values from a collection to an application. How do I do this? what would you place in the Value (column)? (Image attached) Thank you.

jcarver by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help!! REST web service consuming

Hi all, I am trying to consume an available free REST web service off the internet in my BO (for trial testing). I am making use of the REST vbo which in turn uses HTTP and JSON vbos for this. Here is the error:- "Internal : Could not run the object...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spying a tree node in java application

Hi all, I€™m having some troubles on spying a tree node (attached file). This is a Java application and I have to use the application navigator. All the leaf items have the same properties except the position. The tree is dynamic, can be that some ...

Wait stages on Surface automation

I am having some issues with using Wait stages on checking for the element "containing image" .. It was working before, nothing changed on the application but somehow it stopped working. I have created new region, saved the image in the element and c...

Append rows to collection?

I tried the Copy Rows action from the Internal - Collections object, but is replaced the entire target collection with the contents of the source. What I need is to add rows on top (or below) of the existing rows of a collection. Is there an object/...

Where are the Queue log stored in the database

Hi, I'm trying to find out where does the Queue logs stored in the database and is there a way to query directly in the database As of now the Queue logs are viewed through Control Room - Queue Management - Queue Contents - Right click a wor...

LuXu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome

Hi, In some earlier post I read that HTML mode will be coming in some version of BP 5. So Has the patch for Chrome been launched or is it yet to be launched