Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error when adding dll in a object studio

Hi, I have created a dll using C# language, and added it with a object studio. I have added the namespace. When I am calling the methods within the dll I am getting the error--"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code ...

Global send keys not working

I am launching RDP session through citrix. One of the first screens in RDP is to accept Business use disclaimer. Once selected OK it goes to the next screen i.e Windows Log on screen. I have a Remote Desktop Business Object that I am attaching and se...

How to Create generic Validation

Hi All, I want to create a generic validation function which validate the collections field. i.e. Suppose I have a collection like OrderID OrderName OrderDate MailID Note 1 Abc ...

Global Send Keys not working in Rumba mainframe

We are working in Rumba mainframe application with BP 5.0.18 in which we were able to launch application and spy elements however we are not able to use send key/send key events. We tried all mnemonics provided by IBM and Rumba but nothing works fine...

DataTable within a DataTable - Code Stage

Hi, I am trying to use code stage to return a Collection that also has a collection inside and I'm having trouble with creating a DataTable that has a column with type DataTable. Any thoughts regarding the approach on this? Needing your expert advi...

Create Directory code

Hi all, From the VBO we have use a Create Directory BO. This uses the following code ----- Try If Not Directory.Exists(Directory_Path) Then Directory.CreateDirectory(Directory_Path) Else If ErrorIfAlreadyExists Then Throw New Applica...

Source Code Control of Blue Prism using tortoise SVN tool

Hello team, We wanted to keep blue prism source codes to a different server into file system as a source control versions using tortoise SVN tool during development. could you please help us with the integration of Blue Prism and Tortoise SVN tool f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Restrict to non-invasive automation techniques

Hi All, We have developed a blue prism release using 32 bit blue prism, But the solution is unable to launch application when imported using 64 bit blue prism? when we select Restrict to non-invasive automation techniques check box in application mo...

Complex Types on exposed Blueprism Web Service

I am exposing a process that has a complex type structured output. It has multiple levels of collections (I think around 4) throughout the collection structure. When I invoke the service I get a soap fault stating "Object reference not set to an in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes