Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP Server Error

Hi, when i try to run BP Server I am getting error as mentioned below, "Failed to start server - Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted" Can someone please assist on the same. Thank you, Sridev...

Unable to run the scheduler

Hi, We have scheduled the task in timetable and it is getting reflected, however it is not getting run the scheduled time, can some one please suggest on the same. Thank you, Sridevi

How to add new data values into Collection

Hi, I am having a collection defined with 4 fields. There is an object returning "Output" values which I want to store in this collection. I am getting an error if I try to use the individual collection fields against these object output. How do I...

How to activate particular screen of an application

Hi all, I have a window application with many screens & individual window title for each. At some point in time I want to get focus/ activate a particular screen of that application. I used Activate application but didnt worked. Is anybody knowing o...

Send keys to create new email message in Outlook

Hi, I've tried to create new email message in Outlook through "^(N)" value, but I've got entirely different window than standard window in Outlook for new message. When I try to manually push the combination of send keys Ctrl + N I have the standard...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

disable temporary files "~$"

Any tips on how to disable temporary files? when using utility Get files, it was able to pickup temporary files, files that have "~$" at the beginning of the filename.

Filter from webpage by search

Hi, I'd like to fetch an information that is dynamic with no proper ids/classes from a webpage.The scenario is, that I need to search the webpage for a particular text. If I find it I'll have to click it. Else, throw an exception. Manually it is don...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes