Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get details from an Email?

I am currently trying to get the details of an email from a Sub-Folder/Inbox, using the object: List Mails Within DateTimes Code, I am finding that the code has been written to get only the IDs for the mails . Is there any way we could get the dump ...

Activating a Windows application using AA mode

Hi, I have a windows application to activate. Its response time is poor and time taken to load the initial screen is more. So, i am unable to highlight the window, if I spy it using WIN32 mode. Alterantively, I found AA mode to be helpful in highlig...

Renaming headers in Collection

Hello, I'm trying to rename the headers on a collection. My goal is to do perform some calculations on the various rows, but since the headers on main collection are dynamic, I need to simplify the header naming in order to perform the calculations....

exception while processing restful webservices

Hi All, In my project I have to use restful web services to upload content into the sap application. while I am processing the data through action called "HttpRequest" under utility - HTTP VBO I am getting the following exception message "Internal :...

Utility Strings

I have a text data item that stores a person name "John Doe" or can be of the format "John M Doe". However, I want to extract just the last name "Doe". I have tried Business Object "Utility String" - "Split Text". However this BO gives me the output ...

Enabling Triggers in blue prism

Hi All, please help me to know how to enable triggers in blue prism. I have scenario in my project like need to perform a particular task when I have receive an email at any point of time in the project execution. can we implement these kind of trig...

Return values from a stored procedure insert

Hi, Does anyone know how we can return values from a stored procedure that is doing an insert ? The table we are insert to has an INDENTITY field, which increments with each insert. We want to pass that back to Blue Prism, so we can use that when a...

Schedules

Maybe i missed something basic, but i have not yet managed to get a scheduled task to run. I created a schedule with a process and resource and set the schedule to a given time, but when the time passes nothing happens, no logs or anything?

Excel VBO - Paste - Failed to paste from Clipboard

Hey, I'm trying to paste a table in Excel I've exported from a Citrix client to my clipboard. Pasting manually works fine in Excel, but it doesn't work using Excel VBO - Paste page. My logic for pasting is the following: - Export the table to my ...

Queue - Delete Item or row from Queue

Let's say that I have a Collection with 1000 rows. I want to add this to a Queue, and I do this by using the Work Queues VBO - Add To Queue. However, I don't want to add all of the row. If a data item in a row fulfills a certain condition, I want t...