Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding Exception Entries again in Work Queue

Hi All, Is it possible to add exception entries again in the work queue, after processing all the work queue items? Just to elaborate:- Lets consider I have 1000 work queue items in my work queue and I got exception at different items while running...

Attach Statistics

Can anyone explain technically (in the background) how attach works? Is there any way to speed up the attach action? - Tom

SAP grid

Please let us know how to paste data to a sap grid. We have to copy from a excel file to SAP grid. Using Global keys we are not able to copy.

Schedule not starting

Hi, We have an issue with a schedule that won't start automatically. It is set to start at 03:00 daily, but nothing happens. Even if you try 'Run Now', it still won't start. But, if you manually start it in Control Room (i.e. drag the process over...

web service implementation

How does a blue prism web service actually works . I have a blue prism process for reading email exposed as a web service now how can I configure it to run on client sytem to return his emails to him .Do the user need to have bp installed to run a bl...

Access to link on table

Hi all, I'm facing a case that i m not able to resolve. I have a three columns table where a text with a link formatiing is displayed at the latest column. I need to access to the table in order to retrieve each item. But for each item i have to c...

Bubble an exception

Hello, I'm trying to bubble an exception from the object level to the main page (Process Level) and places as an exception, but this does not recover, it just goes through the normal process. From the object level I want an exception if Product co...

jcarver by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error: External AppMan Reader

Hi Experts Currently working on a project trying to automate a process in a web-based tool. The search functionality in the tool is using various java scripts so I tried to use the Accessibility mode and send keys to us it. However after spying th...

MAPI: Unable to save an Email attachment

Hi, When I try to save the attachment to an folder - I am getting error Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to save attachment to There is an small .DOCX file that is attached to the email, which I can save...

PC Region setting affecting user expiry date

Hello, I have noticed that when I change the expiry date of a user to say December 1st 2099 and click apply. It actually sets it to December 1st 1999. Then trying to log in will give me a user expired error message. This seems to be affected by the...

Attaching business objects - Best practice?

I'm currently working on automating some software in Citrix. We start by launching Internet Explorer, log into a web portal, then launch an application. This application has a process ID that are used in the attach process. So basically, before we ca...