cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule hours/PW from BluePrism or calculate it manually?

JakobLayer
Level 2
Hey guys,

may someone explain how to get the scheduled hours per week from the blue prism software? I would need that for some evaluation.

Thanks and kind regards, 
Jakob
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Jakob - can you expand on what you mean by 'scheduled hours per week'?

If you mean 'how many hours did the digital workers run for last week', then the BPVSessionInfo view is a good source for that. Each row represents one instance of a process running on a machine.

But if you mean 'how many hours will the digital workers run for next week', than that isn't as easy. You can get schedule frequency from the DB and use that to project when processes should run, eg 'every hour from 0900 to 1700'. And with that timeline you can then fit in an average session duration (using historical data) to estimate what the future utilisation will be.

Rambo27
Level 8
Hi @JakobLayer,

I am not getting exactly meaning of the problem statement .

Scheduled hours per week from each bot or hours from each queue which bot worked on or some dashboard sort of visibility you needed to showcase.

Regards,
Shikhar
Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead Infosys

JakobLayer
Level 2
Hi,

@John Carter It's about historical data. I'm going to look into the BPVSessionInfo. Thanks for your help!

@Shikhar Mishra It's about the individual processes. I need the data to evaluate license usage.

Jakob.
​​