cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DawidPekala
Level 4

Just like it is possible with process logs, it would be great to see an option to added to archive off work queue items.
It could be as simple as a tickbox within log archiving to include queue items or (even better) as an entire separate archiving subrouitne, so it can run on separate schedule.

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Dawid,

The only way i know to export the work queue items is throug the "export current view as report" function, and after that manually cleaning up, the work items processed. But i dont know an automated way to archive the work queue items
37174.png
Hi Dawid,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
StefanPappalard
Level 7
The in product session log archiving function is also useful to delete not needed data. In my whole opinion there should be an in product function to manage all the database housekeeping tasks to avoid the database from growing infinitely. This would include the (archiving and) deletion of session logs, schedule logs, completed work queue items, unused work queue item tags.

Especially the work queue item housekeeping should adjustable for every wok queue in the work queue management area of the product.