cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarrellColeman
Level 4
When selecting a Business Object from within an Action, it can become difficult to locate the specific one you are looking for if you are in an environment with a high number of objects. It would be extremely helpful if the list items within the Business Object dropdown field could be filtered.
7 Comments
DawidNosal1
Level 3
Right !

Hi Darrell,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!

Melanie 

Hi Darrell,

This idea has been moved to the Planned status. Congrats - we are currently working to get this idea included in a future release of the Blue Prism product!

We will update you here when the feature has been released. 

Thanks,
Melanie
DarrellColeman
Level 4
Woohoo!! That is awesome!  8-)
Hi Darrell, 

Great news! This idea was included in 6.8, which was released earlier this month. As such, I have now marked your idea as Delivered

Thanks,
Melanie
Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe that this idea has been updated to "Delivered" in error. The user has requested the object filter within the action properties (i.e. when you double click on action stage). 6.8 does not deliver this.

I have opened as new idea with the same name, is it possible to either correct the status of this idea or transfer the votes across to the dupe idea?
DaveMorris
Level 14
@David O'Donnell The ability to filter by Business Object 100% is in 6.8.