Community Chat

last person joined: an hour ago 

Chat, tips, and news from the Blue Prism Community

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Community Chat

Hi everyone! 🙃 We have been making lots of changes to the Blue Prism Community recently to help ensure our members are getting the most from this platform and we are keen to hear from you. Have you had a chance to answer our quick poll here ? ...

1 person recommends this.

Best Practice & Strategy Communities Product - Tech Chat Communities Local Language Communities Other Communities Getting Started | Robotic Operating Model (ROM) | Blue Prism University ...

3 people recommend this.

Hi there 👋 New to the Community or just getting started with Blue Prism? Welcome :) Introduce yourself by answering these questions in the comments below. -Current role : I'll start! I am the Blue Prism's Community Strategy Director ...

4 people recommend this.

Hi Manfred, Thanks so much for introducing yourself in the thread, glad to have you here 😊 Just FYI, we have a German Community on the radar and it will be launch in the following months, especially thought for users based in Germany, Austria and ...

Hi Jadhav, Initially I was trying to install learning version but cannot install as .net framework 4.7 Or .4.8 were not installed hence i was trying to upgrade windows 101903. but it taking my time and every time it crashes. Is there a way to ...

___

Library

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Polls

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Community Chat Community!

This Community is intended to focus on conversation around the Blue Prism Community and announcements. 

For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    Please Do: 
    • Upload a profile picture - LinkedIn research shows profiles with a photo were 14X more likely to be viewed!
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

___

Community Admins

Blue Prism
Communities Strategy Director

___

Upcoming Events