Community Chat

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

A space for discussion around the Community site and programs.

Welcome to Community Chat!

A space for non-technical chat, tips for using the Community, and news from the Blue Prism Community Team.

This is not a Community for technical or Product related discussion. For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

Introduce YourselfCommunity Quick TipsWomen in RPA

Latest Discussions

• Hi Darryl. It is good to have you on the team. jack ------------------------------ Jack Look Sr Product Consultant Blue Prism ------------------------------

• Welcome Darryl!!! ------------------------------ Jhogel Ponne Senior RPA Ernst & Young America/Panama ------------------------------

• Welcome Darryl! Surely your knowledge will be useful ------------------------------ Emerson Ferreira Sr Business Analyst Avanade Brasil +55 (081) 98886-9544 If my answer helped you? Mark as useful! ------------------------------

• Thanks Blue Prism, for the opportunity ------------------------------ Emerson Ferreira Sr Business Analyst Avanade Brasil +55 (081) 98886-9544 If my answer helped you? Mark as useful! ------------------------------

2 people recommend this.
  • Congratulations all! 🎉👏🏆 ------------------------------ Norah Alsudani Community Strategy Director Blue Prism Europe/London *Search for the #quick_tip hashtag to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community* ------------- ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Thanks Harshit. Hope you well and enjoying Blue Prism. ��

Announcements

• Quick tips to get the most out of the Blue Prism Community

Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    • Please click the "Join this Community" button at the top right corner of this page to keep up-to-date on all the latest news
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Community Admins

Blue Prism
Community Strategy Director

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

I see this clubhouse is having too much attraction to people now !  Clubhouse to build the community ...

Upcoming Events