Community Chat

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

A space for discussion around the Community site and programs.

Welcome to Community Chat!

A space for non-technical chat, tips for using the Community, and news from the Blue Prism Community Team.

This is not a Community for technical or Product related discussion. For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

Introduce YourselfCommunity Quick TipsWomen in RPA

Latest Discussions

• @Dhenn Mark Espiritu You can find the "Regex Replace" action in the Blue Prism "Utility - Strings" VBO in the Blue Prism Digital Exchange.​ Blue Prism Digital Exchange - Utility - Strings ------------------------------ Micheal Charron Senior Manager ...

• Welcome to the community Omkar. I hope you enjoy your experience with us. jack ------------------------------ Jack Look Sr Product Consultant Blue Prism ------------------------------

• Hello all, As a part of my masters' thesis, I have created a survey - "User Feedback on RPA implementation" for professionals practicing RPA. The main purpose of my survey is to collect data related to the current usage and challenges facing by ...

• @Oyinkansola Musa , I get your requirement now but don't you think such an approach will make your automation bit complicated as what you are asking is just not copying the values back but more like overwriting the values I think. The problem here with ...

• Thanks a lot @Lorena Appreciate for your help and support helping Blue prism community to grow ahead . Wish you best of luck for your future endeavors ​ ------------------------------ Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead Infosys Pvt Ltd Pune,India --------- ...

• Hi @Neeraj Kumar , Thanks for highlighting this issue. Yes this issue, I have faced like since a long time and around a month back only I posted this idea. It seems a problem to me in case I also would like to find some post which I have provided in ...

Polls

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Dears, It will be good if users has a chance to change the priority of cases in a queue from the ...

Upcoming Events