Community Chat

last person joined: 4 days ago 

A space for discussion around the Community site and programs.

Welcome to Community Chat!

A space for non-technical chat, tips for using the Community, and news from the Blue Prism Community Team.

This is not a Community for technical or Product related discussion. For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

Introduce YourselfCommunity Quick TipsWomen in RPA

Latest Discussions

• Excited to see what kind of challenges are there in the queue. 😍 The best time of the year is already here !! 🎉 #CommunityHolidayHunt ------------------------------ Thanks & Regards, Tejaskumar Darji Sr. RPA Consultant-Automation Developer ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Sridhar, If you want to learn VB .NET or C# for Blue Prism, I would suggest go through Tutorials Point which probably will guide you through the basics. Also, before directly working on Code Stage, I would highly recommend to install Visual Studio ...

• Week 1 is now up! Our first week is a holiday card from the Blue Prism Community Team, and a chance to share your favorite holiday photos! Click here to get in on the fun! ------------------------------ Melanie Giuliani Online Community Manager Blue ...

• Thank you ------------------------------ Sridhar Yadlapalli ------------------------------

• Cheers Denis - this is really useful to help us consider all aspects of what's required. I'll be sure to check out the material you have mentioned for further support. Thanks again for taking the time out to respond - much appreciated. Kevin ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Eric. Thanks a Million!!!!!. It worked like a charm. I was trying all the possible methods and was not successful. This helped me very much . Thanks again for your guidance. ------------------------------ Hari MR Developer EY Europe/London ------ ...

Polls

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

It would be great if there was a Blue Prism branded stencil for Visio in order to create business documentation ...

Upcoming Events