Community Chat

last person joined: an hour ago 

A space for discussion around the Community site and programs.

Welcome to Community Chat!

A space for non-technical chat, tips for using the Community, and news from the Blue Prism Community Team.

This is not a Community for technical or Product related discussion. For a list of available communities, please visit our site map.

Introduce YourselfCommunity Quick TipsWomen in RPA

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

licence

register for blueprism learning edition after downloading I am not getting license in the mail ------------------------------ Raghavendra Thakur ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Templates

Hi, Are there any process templates and where I can find them. P.S. I am using Learning Trial version. Thanks! ------------------------------ Haqi EL-Kaisi ------------------------------

• Happy Friday Community! Today we are bringing you information about the third and last Challenge available taking place on the 20th of May at Blue Prism World. This Challenge is named " Beat the Broker... Lock in prices before they change! ...

• Hi Community! As promised, we will be giving you some exciting information throughout this week about each three of the 24H Challenges taking place on the 20th of May at Blue Prism World. Today, we would like to present to you the second Challenge ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Loving everyone's pets! I have 2 cats - Duchess (named after Aristocats) and Betsy: Betsy likes to sit in particularly strange positions..: ------------------------------ Norah Alsudani Community Strategy Director Blue Prism Europe/London ...

• Hi Community! Throughout this week we will give you a bit more information about each three of the 24H Challenges taking place on the 20th of May at Blue Prism World. Today, we would like to present to you the Challenge "Translate news around the ...

3 people recommend this.

Announcements

• Quick tips to get the most out of the Blue Prism Community

Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 
    • Please click the "Join this Community" button at the top right corner of this page to keep up-to-date on all the latest news
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Community Admins

Blue Prism
Community Strategy Director

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Our runtime machines operate at screen resolution of 102x768.  This is key because when I try to use ...

Upcoming Events