cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Excel VBO

bonumeghana
Level 2

Hi,

Can anyone please try to help me with this error. I recently added MS Excel VBO from digital exchange. New to the Blueprsim.

During an excel operation I am getting the following error: When I'm trying to open workbook

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Culture is not supported.
Parameter name: culture
0 (0x0000) is an invalid culture identifier.

8287.png

Following are the steps which I am doing in BP:
Create instance->open workbook-> show->get worksheet as collection->close instance

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Meghana

------------------------------
Bonu Meghana
------------------------------
15 REPLIES 15

electroisok
Level 2

Did you to solve it? , I'm having the same problem

@Gbril@jhogelp 

A fix is being worked on now. It seems there's an issue in the Global Code where we try to read the systems culture info, but the .NET doesn't always work as expected.

Should have an update posted to the DX today.

Cheers,

Eric 

@bonumeghana @electroisok @SabithaNirmal @rajeshkumarmuthineni @JayantG 

Version 10.3.2 of the Excel VBO has been posted to the DX. Should address the issue you're seeing with culture.

Cheers,

Eric

krlalliram
Level 2

Hi,

I too get the same problem in blue prism 7.3  

Before this, I used blue prism 7.1.2.  There is no issue like this. I have lost my password. so I reinstall blue prism 7.3. In this, I got the problem. I tried many ways, but failed.

Have you resolved this? If you solved, guide me. 

Thank you.

@krlalliram so you've downloaded version 10.3.2. of the Excel VBO from the Digital Exchange, tested with it, and you're getting the same "culture" error?

I have downloaded Excel VBO version 10.3.2 and am getting this error. My BP version is quite a bit older though at 7.0.1. However, we don't get this issue with our older version of the Excel VBO so seems to be an issue with the current VBO.