cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure BluePrism Application Server for load balancing

Simone_AntonioD
Level 2

Hi

I'm currently implementing a high availability architecture on Blue Prism Application Server side. I've read the available documentation (i.e. online documentation + Load Balancing Reference Guide"), but what I really still don't understand, is how to change the service endpoint from <BluePrismAppServerFQDN> to <BluePrismAppServerNewEndpoint> (where <BluePrismAppServerNewEndpoint>will be pubblished on load balancer).

Can you please give me any advice or guide me throught the available documentation?

Thanks!

------------------------------
Simone Del Prete
2 REPLIES 2

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Simone,

once you have set both the application servers with same configuration setting including the encryption key, IP of both application servers should be added to the loadbalancer backend. 
On the runtime resources where you set the blueprism server connection, point it to the virtual IP (front end IP of the LB). LB will route the connections to the application servers based on the loadbalancing method that you have chose (least connection, round robin etc)

Jerin Jose
Technical Product Owner
EY
Asia/Kolkata
*"If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer, .*

Hi Jerin
thanks for your reply. As far as I understood, then there is no special configuration to do on application server side except for the encryption key IP.

I'll keep you posted
Best
Simone

Simone Antonio Del Prete