cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room_ Environment -Sessions Display from Current date to Past. date.

KodiSrihari
Level 8
Hi All,

Processes running under selected resource are showing in sequence of 'Past date' at first and 'present running data' at last , After selecting "ALL" in "START TIME " column of Environment section.

How to set the filter so that in the Environment process should be 'Present running data' to be first and 'Past date' 
should be at last.

Thanks ,

Srihari
1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

Hi Srihari,

No need to apply any filters, you can simply click on the column header based on which you want to sort your values. To sort your values in either descending or ascending order, you just need to click on the header name as shown below:

36460.png
If I again click on the header as you can see my view toggles as per the descending order according to the start time in the control room:

36461.png

------------------------------
----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Srihari,

No need to apply any filters, you can simply click on the column header based on which you want to sort your values. To sort your values in either descending or ascending order, you just need to click on the header name as shown below:

36460.png
If I again click on the header as you can see my view toggles as per the descending order according to the start time in the control room:

36461.png

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,

KodiSrihari
Level 8
Thanks @devneetmohanty07 for the clarification.​