cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher server stops after each invoice

Hi Team,

Decipher server V2.3 stops working after sending every document. Any idea what is causing this issue?

It was running fine some weeks ago, and now suddenly this issue is showing up consistently. No changes were made to decipher any component in the meantime.

Tejaskumar_Darji_0-1717431751293.png

Tejaskumar_Darji_1-1717431791187.png

8 REPLIES 8

Tejaskumar_Darji_0-1717432200780.pngTejaskumar_Darji_1-1717432235236.png

Hi Tejaskumar,

I am not sure if this would help, but kernelbase.dll in windows internal library, and doesn't make sense if failing after sending a document. 

What you might want to do, and worked in my case was, checking the resource utilization. If there is a memory bottle neck on the server where Decipher or where Database lives, windows utility would go down randomly (Given I am not unaware of how the installation is done)

WeitghtRPAMatey

Tejaskumar_Darji_0-1717432950261.png

CPU usage after sending batch.

Tejas,

I would not say that this is it, but it would wise to eliminate this and reduce the possible reasons for the issue you are facing.

WeitghtRPAMatey

Tejaskumar_Darji_0-1717477708503.png

Decipher server error logs is showing this error.

Tejaskumar_Darji_1-1717481831246.png

Coincidently, I started facing the same issue where Kernelbase.dll fails and Decipher server service going down. Hoping @Athiban_Mahamathi can help

WeitghtRPAMatey

@rsrivastava2 @Tejaskumar_Darji Our production servers are running fine so far, we haven't faced the above mentioned issue. Is it possible for both of you to raise a ticket with the support team as high priority? 

I don't have access to verify if there has been a recent update for KernelBase.dll on our production servers, but I am currently concerned that after the DLL update, we may also face a similar issue.