cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximise Internet Explorer Window

AdamOllerenshaw
Level 3
Hi I want to ensure that the window is always maximised when I launch ie - is there an Action in BP that caters for this? Grateful for any help! thanks
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Adam, In Navigate stage use Global send key event action and enter value ""{F11}"" hope this helps 🙂

thanks i'll give it a try!

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Spy the IE main window in W32 mode, then use the Maximise action in the Navigate stage.

RhysJones
Level 2
I use a global send keys to press WINDOWS + UP ARROW!

hey Rhys, whats the syntax you have been using ? i havnt had luck with the Windows Key. What was spy mode, and is your nav stage a send key or send key event Cheers Jag

PrateekMehan
Level 6
Instead spy the minimise/maximise button on the Window in Win32 mode and use class IEFrame in its class attribute. You will be able to spy that correctly.

MikeHiggs
Level 5
Lots of different ways and I love the suggestions already posted. We use spying to check for 'Restore' or 'Maximise' on the top right button... press accordingly.

ShwetaChavan
Level 3
I have come across same issue and tried every possible way. Can anyone guide me in detail on how to spy minimise/maximise button of IE window since I am not able to find perfect attributes in win32 mode to match the these element.

Neel1
MVP
We sent GSK as  LWin Up in the past to make  it work