Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Oledb

Hii Iam new to oledb connections , I want to update data to a excel for a specific cell and sometimes multiple using cell refrence . and can it be done without getting excel into collection any idea's or suggestions on this please -------------------...

Blue Prism Hub

Hello, We have installed Blue Prism Hub and completed the required configuration on server . May I know the requirements and steps needed to view the control room in browser in the client systems. Thank you.------------------------------CHOKKAKULA Pu...

Hub is unable to connect to SQL Server Express

Good day, folks! Context: I am trying to evaluate Blue Prism platform. To be more specific: I would like to explore integration options with the Blue Prism API. While I haven't found how to just install stand-alone BP API, I am currently following th...

Decipher Rotate in Data Verification issue

In the data verification tab, I have to rotate the invoice by 180 degrees. After rotate all the regions identified are gone and not a single region box is visible in the right-hand side pane.How can we make Decipher fetch all regions and values after...

Sending File Content in API Call

Hi Everyone, We have a requirement to send files over to a system using API calls. The typical postman call looks like this: I am using HTTP -VBO to replicate the same and the process works fine till we have files < ~4MB of size but when we try to...

21691.png

Filter Collection Criteria for Colored Excel Rows

Hello,I am trying to filter my excel with only non colored rows(Basically rows except Red color)  with below Criteria:Seems like this is not working.Can anyone suggest the criteria what should I use to get only non colored rows?Thanks in advance.----...

24135.png

Unable to open

Hi All, I am searching for sub-processes vs wrapper object concept. I search for it on google & gets a community link but unable to access it. It throws error - you are not eligible to view this message & then this message as well disappears. Could s...

35363.png 35364.png

PDF TO EXCEL

HI ALL i hope you're feel good i have a preocupation , i have a project to consit to conect to a plateform dans to somme activity , at end i download a file , but the file is in pdf , i need to transofrm the pdf in excel file.if some one have any cod...

Import CSV to Excel Worbook

I'm trying to import .csv to Excel workbook so that I can save it in .xls format. When I use Import csv action it throws an error mentioned below: Invalid index. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX))   Can anyone please suggest on...

Attach to Chrome extension 7.1.2.3518 only works once

I want to attach to an already running Chrome. This instance has the BP 7.1.2.3518 extension installed. After a reboot of the server the attach to Chrome works immediately (I do these steps in the studio - but the same when run through control room)....

35372.png

Click "Edit Workbook" for READ-ONLY file

Hi,Does anyone know how I can click the below button which appears for read-only Excel files:I can't seem to find the correct VBO that will allow me to do so.Thank you in advance!Cheers,Mark------------------------------Mark Christian Dela Cruz------...

26838.png