Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP Visual Perception Skill Import issue

Hi Team,when I am downloading the Visual Perception skill from the portal, it is getting download in bprelease format. But in the document, it mentioned as the extension will .bpskill. Please refer attachment named as skill1.So please guide me from w...

​Extract an existing release from database

I need to extract an existing release from the database. When I created the release I could not save the bprelease file.Is there a documented way to extract that existing bprelease file from the database without creating the same release again with a...

Stop Sessions with Status Warning

Hello, We always have processes in the Control Room that go into the Warning status. Is there a way to stop it? This is not possible with the stop variants in the Control Room. What do you have to do to avoid the warnings and can I intercept Stage w...

OneNote16 - Application Modeller

Has anyone had success modelling OneNote16?  Once I click Launch to Model the application it will launch and briefly (half a second) give me the identify button but then it will go right back to launch button.  The application will successfully launc...

Timed out waiting for valid connection

When trying to execute a process by scheduler, it does not start and shows "Timed out waiting for valid connection" error. We are currently connected to the blueprism server without problems and only the process scheduler throws us an error. Could yo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do we work with Word Files with Macros?

I explain myself, using the MS Word VBO, our team manages to open and read the Word Document; but when we need close it, Blue Prism freezes and when it reacts shows an error of Memory Overload. Please help us, how can we work correctly with Word Fil...

How can I read JPG file with Blue Prism?

How can i read JPG file with Blue Prism? Can i launch or attach JPG file with Blue Prism?I need use OCR in JPG files but i can't open it?Any advice? Thanks------------------------------Oslien MesaDeveloperEluminiAmerica/Rio de Janeiro----------------...

Blue Prism Official Documentation

Hi Can anyone tell me where is the official documentation of Blue Prism present?------------------------------Prajjwal RaiApplication EngineerSchneider Electric Private Limited------------------------------

ERROR: Internal: Not Connected

I'm getting this error arbitrarily and it's literally enraging me. Sometimes this works, and sometimes it doesn't... all without me changing anything.Can anyone please help, I'm really frustrated ------------------------------Dylan------------------...

24263.png
Dylan by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Login fields clearing on website

Hi allI am trying to login to a site using bp, but after writing the username and password and using the click action, both the fields get cleared as if nothing is entered. Any ideas as to why this issue is occuring, and how to get past this?RegardsP...

Unable to mark queue items as exception

​Hi,We are facing a weird issue in blue prism while marking queue items as exception. We are facing this problem while marking them as exception manually and from runtime resource as well. Thanks,Manoj------------------------------Manoj kumar NunnaS...

15997.png

Edit element attribute incrementally during process?

Okay, I'm trying to automate the export of audit logs to .csv through Blue Prism > System > Audit > Audit Logs > Date Log > Export. Basically, the attribute 'UIA Name' refers to the row in the audit logs window, and the highlighted row in picture t...

16066.png 16067.png
Dylan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes