Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community

DX_logo_updated.png

Polls

Latest Discussions

• Have trouble keeping up with all the great content being posted to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange community? Check out this monthly post for a rollup of all the noteworthy content being shared here. Discussions Key learnings when using Visual ...

• Hi Raffic, Try to login for the first time using the default credentials: Username: admin Password: admin Follow the onscreen instructions to change the administrator password. ------------------------------ Max Elopre Technical Consultant ...

• Thanks Zdenek I tried it with SOAPUI and i indeed got the same error as I did with Blue Prism. It allows me to reach back to cyberark team to emphasis on the fact that it is a vault issue. The query I reckon is fine because am just changing the object ...

• Hello, I am also having the same issue. I am using an extended MS Outlook VBO that allows me to get emails from a shared inbox within Excel (Ami I took the code from a post of yours). Directly after getting the received emails, I am looping through the ...

• Hi Raffic, You seemed to have a Blue Prism installation already done on the machine. Since you were prompted for "LocalDB Connection", I believe you had Learning Edition installed previously. And this time you were trying to install a Blue Prism Trial ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

___

Upcoming Events