Digital Exchange Community

DX_Community_Banner.png

Polls

___

Latest Discussions

• Can you show the configuration? Mostly it should be related to API region and Credential Name. Cross check the correct API region and set up the Credential Key by obtaining one from Microsoft website. ------------------------------ Vivek Goel RPA ...

• Does it throw any error or just not returning results? I believe the issue to be with your query itself if it's not returning any results. I had a similar issue when the normal SQL worked fine in TOAD, but didn't work using blue prism. The issue was ...

• Hi Community: I am currently developing a process where the mailboxes of Microsft Exchange Server are automated. To open the application I had to use the "StartProcess" action because it has an .msc extension and the "Application Modeller" does not allow ...

• We also have a community dedicated to BP University, our Learning Edition, and all things education-focused: https://community.blueprism.com/learning ------------------------------ Melanie Giuliani Online Community Manager Blue Prism ------------- ...

• Python code can be invoked via batch file, and batch file can be invoked from C# code. Sankar Sarma RPA Analytics Leader +61 3 9188 8000 +61 459 338 731 ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

___

Upcoming Events