Digital Exchange Community

DX_Community_Banner.png

Polls

___

Latest Discussions

• Have you checked the number of allowed concurrent sessions on the machine? It could be that the second session is forcing the first to log off. ------------------------------ Ami Barrett Sr Product Consultant Blue Prism Richardson, TX -------------- ...

• Interesting! Can't say I've run across that before. Thanks for sharing! ------------------------------ Ami Barrett Sr Product Consultant Blue Prism Richardson, TX ------------------------------

• It was posted last night. You can find it here: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/site/global/developer/code_stages/index.gsp ------------------------------ Eric Wilson Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange Blue Prism ---------- ...

• Hi Matt, I think the errors are due to the fact that the relevant dlls are not present in the automate folder. I am assuming that you have chosen the Sharepoint ACS authentication (this is the legacy auth protocol) as your choice for auth; which ...

• How to install blue prism with command line interface? ------------------------------ Sidramappa Hunashyal SA Accenture Asia/Kolkata ------------------------------

___

Library

___

Announcements

___

Upcoming Events