Digital Exchange Community

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

This community is a place to discuss Blue Prism DX assets and development.

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Blue Prism Digital ExchangeDX Asset IdeasContact DX Support

FAQs

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) is an online marketplace where businesses can instantly access, apply and share pre-built AI, cognitive and advanced RPA technologies from best-in-class providers. These assets easily connect to existing digital workers, systems and processes to enhance automation capabilities.
The Digital Exchange is free to all users. Most of the content on the DX is free to download but there are some submissions that do have a cost associated. The submissions with a cost are advertised on the asset card and profile. No unwanted costs will be applied to any users.
You can visit and browse the Digital Exchange here. If you would like to consume or download any material it is necessary to create an account on the Blue Prism Portal first.
Everyone can access the Digital Exchange and consume the assets on it. If you would like to contribute to the marketplace it is necessary that you create an account and sign up as a partner.

Latest Discussions

• Internal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP Request HTTP Status Code: 403 HTTP Response Content: {"error":{"code":"accessDenied","message":"Access denied","innerError":{"date":"2024-03-15T08:58:14"," Getting this error while ...

• @Daniel Bellazzi , I can't really diagnose your network. The best approach I can suggest is to use Fiddler, Wire Shark, or some other capture tool to catch the network traffic created by the successful requests you make from the command line or SoapUI ...

• @Agustin Rodolfo Catalano , The specific Microsoft.Identity.Client.dll that was used to develop and test the VBO is included in the zip archive the VBO was in, assuming you downloaded it from the DX. Cheers, ------------------------------ Eric ...

• Hello Afried, Have I already obtained these requests? Request Attachment API - Service Now It will need to adapt to the RPA context, but I believe it will be enough. Regards, ------------------------------ Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil ...

• Hello @Stefan Höfel , Take a look at the Web API Service definition tied to the skill. You can get to that from System -> Object -> Web API Service . Blue Prism will complain about you opening it, but you should be able to open it and edit its ...

• It's a complex topic to delve into, but essentially, with run modes, you can have multiple instances running on the same resource simultaneously. I'll leave this link here that explains very well what run modes are about: how-determined-processes-run-mode-in-blueprism ...

Latest Discussions

• Internal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP Request HTTP Status Code: 403 HTTP Response Content: {"error":{"code":"accessDenied","message":"Access denied","innerError":{"date":"2024-03-15T08:58:14"," Getting this error while ...

• @Daniel Bellazzi , I can't really diagnose your network. The best approach I can suggest is to use Fiddler, Wire Shark, or some other capture tool to catch the network traffic created by the successful requests you make from the command line or SoapUI ...

• @Agustin Rodolfo Catalano , The specific Microsoft.Identity.Client.dll that was used to develop and test the VBO is included in the zip archive the VBO was in, assuming you downloaded it from the DX. Cheers, ------------------------------ Eric ...

• @Eric Wilson I was reading this url from Microsoft which talks about device information and single sign on, I don't know if this can help. I tried modifying the action code with that WithBroker() method but no luck. What is the version of Microsoft.Identity.Client.dll ...

• @Agustin Rodolfo Catalano , Regarding MFA, we are in the process of adding a new action to the Microsoft Graph - Authentication connector that will support an MFA flow. It will require opening a browser instance, capturing a validation token, and ...

Polls

Community Admins

Blue Prism
Digital Experience Manager

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Provide a toolbar at the top of the verification screens (class and data) with buttons to enact all actions ...

Upcoming Events