Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tesseract Couldn't load any languages

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use Tesseract to read an image with OCR using a TrainedData file named "eng", but now the error just says that Tesseract couldn't be initialized. The trained data is on the Blue Prism default folder(i'm using BP 7.3)  

Carlos_Medina_0-1727465968651.png Carlos_Medina_1-1727466117638.png

Decipher IDP - filter special characters (+,=,#)

Hello - I am trying to filter out certain characters to prevent them from being exported as they will cause errors in the application being used down the line. I have used the "Exclude Values" column in the DFD as well as the "FilterContent" misc par...

Decipher IDP remove instance of a space/empty character

Hello - I am capturing various fields from a document and depending on the quality/font formatting we receive, Decipher might pick up empty characters that I don't want to export. example: firstna melastnam e @ domain. comIs there a way to filter out...

Utility Http - how to turn off SSL

We are trying to call an API using latest version Utility HTTP VBO.In postman - this is working fine. we have feed Proxy URL and Disable the SSL certification verification.Need to know how SSL certificate can be turned off/ bypassed via Utility HTTP ...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR: Internal : Execution Timeout Expired.

Hello, I am trying to run a query looking for the completed items in the QW, but I get this error. Currently there are 4644 elements in the Work Queue, previously when there were less elements in the work queue this error did not occur.

WQ Error2.png WQ Error1.png

BPAAuditEvents Codes (sCode)

Hi,I posted this question earlier in the wrong community. I am looking for an explanation of all these codes from BPAAuditEvents table:C003T0010R005AR02A004U001E006P001O002S019.....etc ...Thank you------------------------------Naji-------------------...