Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

NOTICE: Microsoft's new Outlook client and the Outlook VBO.

Hello All,Please be advised that Microsoft's newest Outlook client DOES NOT support COM interop. What that means is the Outlook VBO will not work with this newer Outlook client. See below reference from Microsoft regarding supported features with the...

ewilson by Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! How to use Get Next Item from a queue?

I have taken a collection from a sheet, then I removed the blank rows, now I want to put this 'new collection' (which is without blank rows) in a queue and then get the first item from this queue. The problem is when I use the ' Get Next Item' it ret...

Issues With AURO IMAP VBO

Hi I have been trying to use Auro IMAP VBO which I have downloaded from Blue Prism Digital Exchange . This VBO is uses IMAP Protocol for getting messages. Using this VBO I am able to get normal email messages which have no attachments . But this VB...

BluePrism code performance on Citrix vs VM

We have a mixed RPA environment consisting of Citrix and VM machines. The VMs and Citrix machines have the same setup (same specs, same software), however the Citrix machines outperform the VM machines across various processes. What could be causin...

Not able to Integrate AWS Rekognition Skill

Hi,I am using IBM Watson Visual recognition skill. I am not able to understand how to pass the value for the gateway.​my gateway is Dallas. But when I am passing Dallas as text I am getting an error of Bad gateway.------------------------------Kalpes...

Eicon aviva and blueprism

I need help to call eicon aviva from blueprism. I have tried to import it as a windows application. This works ok but does not allow me to identify parts of the screen. It sees the screen as a whole unit.Ideally I would like to import aviva as a mai...

BluePrism Data Type getting set to Unknown

We have a BluePrism process that uses a username and password for the input to login to a system. However, after spying the elements, one value is always getting set to an Unknown data type. Has anyone seen this before? Interestingly enough, if I mov...