Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blueprism delete files in a date range

Hi,I know you can use utility management to delete files, but I want to delete files within the range they created. Example I only want to delete files that are created in between October 1 to November 30 in a folder. How to do this?Thanks-----------...

Resolved! Timeout error when trying to perform an acquire lock

Hello,I'm currently having a problem when trying to perform the acquire lock action (Enviorment Locking), when I try to execute the action it crashes and returns a timeout error, if I set a waiting time limit it stays still for the specified time and...

26506.png

Chrome Extension not Detected - BP 6.10.4

Chrome extension is not detected. When launched from the object the browser and URL open fine, but BP gets in a not responding state and finally throws this error,Going through the support article but nothing seems to be working so far.Tried the belo...

14201.png

Pending appearing in resource

Hi. In my resources tab infront of resource session log says pending. I cannot run processes from control room now. My license is education. How can I solve this issue? Kindly assist me asap.  

HTTPS between VMs and APP servers

Hi Everyone,While scanning, we found out that our webservice is not secured by HTTPS and now we are trying to reconfigure blue prism settings according to that. I have selected the connection mode  WCF:SOAP with Transport Encryption and deployed the ...

35183.png 35184.png

Product Function

HiI have created filed "Integer type" at table level I want to get the product of all lines in Hader level - created a field  with "Integer type"  at header level I have written the formula at header level as  PRODUCT(FT_10_ITEM_1), But i ma not gett...

Loop Values

------------------------------Krina PatelJunior BluePrism Developer------------------------------