Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello!I have set up a batch type with classification model working with three doc types successfully on my DEV environment. However when I tried to migrate the batch with the training data it didn't work. So I started the setup again in the UAT envir...

MV3 browser Extensions

Hi Team, As I can see BP has released the MV3 browser extension for all the versions from 6.5 onwards. But where I can get all the browser extensions? For example, if I need the browser extension for the 6.7.3 BP version then where Can I get that ext...

13588.png

DFD Setup: Requiring Fields...Conditionally

To preface, I saw a discussion between @BenLyons and @Kalash Shamra, about "Conditional Mandatory checks on DFD"  I think we are (or he was) in a similar situation.I have a pretty simple process that is scanning incoming documents for four fields.  T...

stepher by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Training Material not showing

Hello All,I was wondering if someone could help ....My issue is that i need to do the consolidation exercise in the training to be able to do my associate developer exam. It says that i need to go to C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Au...

Blueprism Connector

Hi Team,I want to work salesforce integration with Blueprism for that I have tried with this connector, when I select trial it is redirecting to Blueprism trial version download.Connector for Blue Prism Power Pack for Salesforce - 1.5.0Can you help m...

SwapnaS by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Process stuck in pending state

HI, I have a process scheduled to run every 5 mins, however, every once in a while it gets stuck in the pending state and we have to go in and manually restart it to get it to work again. How can we keep a tab on the process so that it doesn't get st...

Identify IE/Chrome/Edge Objects and Dependency Processes

Currently we are working on Migration projects Internet explorer to Microsoft Edge browserChrome MV2 to MV3   For this we need to identify the list of objects and processes that are using Internet explorer, chrome and edge. To find these processes ma...

BP fail login log

How can we see failed login when logging into BP app?------------------------------Esra Colak------------------------------

ERROR: Internal : Bad Item ID Supplied

Hello Dear team,I need your help with an error that the process throws when you want to delete an item ID.1)_First you create a collection with the items to delete.2)_When I want to delete the items I get an error: "ERROR: Internal : Bad Item ID Supp...

extracting text from email

Hi everyone,New to this program and trying to extract text from an email in outlook.It looks something like this:Number: Example1Distribution: Example1Customer: Example1Location: Example1and 10 more.I want to extract all the example1 texts and past t...