Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism works within Citrix?

Hello, we are analyzing with a client the possibility of using BP. He is going to provide us with an MV for Citrix. BP is certified with Citrix? Does it work without losing functionality if it is installed inside or outside of citrix? Is there an ...

Exposed Objects and CI/CD Piplines

I've written a couple of batch scripts to Generate a release from a given Package in one BP environment,  Import that release into the Next environment and then archive the .bprelease file.     What I'm noticing is on occasion objects that were expos...

Environment Variable Audit

Hi Folks.I searched a lot in the database, but unable to track the following changes to an environment variable.1- Who changed it's value?2- When was it changed?3- What was the previous value?Is there a way to figure this out?------------------------...

Surface Automation Query

Hi All,Just wanted to ask about a current challenge we're facing in dev. Bit of background- Automating a web browser that does not work on IE (Only chrome and firefox) - Opted to use chrome as firefox plugin was not working nicely with the applicatio...

Open file with wildcard

Does anybody know what the most efficient way would be for me to open a file based on its extension and location? The rules are that the file with that specific extension will be the only file in the folder present at the time that has that extension...

how to split 1 collection into 2 by column name

Hi,I want to split a collection whose column name starts with "A-" and a collection whose column name doesn't start with "A-".VBO 'Delete Column' does not allow wildcards or regular expressions in column name.Please tell me good way. Thanks,--...

28978.png 28979.png 28980.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Word - Go to End of Document

I have a modified MS Word VBO to paste a collection as a table into a document however the cursor then sits within the table.  I have more text and tables to add into the document and these get added to the table.I have been trying to create an actio...

Action Properties Action DropDown List is empty

Hi everyone,It's the first time I try to use BluePrism. I made a new object and I try to isert a new action. I choose the object I made before but the Action dropdown list of the Action Properties is empty. Could you please help me with that?Kind Reg...

Active directory connectivity on secure port 636

Hello all,Blue Prism does not specify a port on the request to the Active Directory server, so it utilizes the default port for the LDAP protocol (389).A recent security finding has identified that applications connecting to Windows Active Directory ...

Exception handling from Robotics perspective

Hi! I'm having some thoughts about how we handle / present a Business Exception (BE) in Blue Prism. I find that from a robotic / automation perspective. That a BE is actually an completed task in BP. The robot have done all work that is defined, tag...

MS Word Delete Hidden Text

​​Hi,I Have hidden text in word document which needs to be deleted. I can use find and replace but it is deleting the value which we provide as input. I want to delete all the hidden text at a time. Is there a way which we can delete the hidden text ...

Tool for Maps - automatic creation

Hi,I would like to ask if you maybe know about any tool which can create automatically documentation - maps - of the robot which is already built? It can take only process layer.------------------------------Marcin AntczakSenior ConsultantSymphony Ve...

Running VBA script for Date time removal

Hi - I've generated a script to remove the time from the datetime in order to get a pooled filter.The Vba code will not copy directly across to Blue Prism.Therefore, I am looking to call the script directly.I have saved it in RPA_Functions(In excel M...

28825.png