Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0

I'm working my way through the Consolidation Exercise for the Blue Prism Foundation Training, and using the Utility-File management Business object to get data from the CSV file. Upon trying to get the CSV Values into a collection, I get the followin...

Resolved! Learning Edition Password

Hello everyone!I am new to the Blue Prism Foundations training course on Coursera, and I am having some trouble logging in. Once I installed and opened Blue Prism Learning Edition (7.3 - the latest version) on my laptop running Windows 11 Pro, I was ...

Resolved! Error with OLEDB Action in Blue Prism 7.3.0

Hello everyone,I am currently using Blue Prism Trial version 7.3.0 on a stand alone machine and encountering an issue while trying to access an OLEDB action. The error message I receive is:Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the lo...

nikhiln by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Environment Locking real time use case

Hi All,Thanks for addressing my question!Kindly anyone share a real time scenario were environment locking concept needs to be used. Everywhere we can see environment locking concept is explaining with Load Queue process. It would be great, if anyone...

Resolved! Decipher server service does not start

Hello,I am trying to deploy Decipher standalone on a Windows10 machine.(Due to capacity constraints, only the DB was built on a separate machine.)I installed everything, but only Decipher Server service cannot start.I read the description in this lin...

sumire_0-1714097638327.png
sumire by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Process Analysis tool

Good Day Team, I was wandering if there is a tool available which could run an analysis on a provided process, giving recommendations to what could be improved in terms of best practices and flow issues?Kind of pre-Production tests.

setforegroundwindow issue on a focus

I'm testing some code another coworker wrote, and it's bombing out in a very exotic way. Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.S...

Browser extension not detected

Hi,While launching a site using chrome encountering below error in Navigate stage.ERROR: System  Exception : Failed to Launch Portal: Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Launch' on page 'Launch' - The browser extension was not detected, pleas...

Listener crashes after exiting browser on BP 7.1.1?

Hi all,Since upgrading to Blue Prism 7.1.1, we're seeing the Automate listener on our virtual machines crash every so often, typically after closing the Edge (Chromium, version > 107) browser. Is anyone else facing this problem or have a solution?Thi...

Broswer Freeze while interacting through Blue Prism

Hi,I automated the Chrome browser for a specific task which downloads a file. While testing that stepping out, it runs properly and by proper it means, no error comes up, everything is smooth as wanted. But running the process in one stretch, the bro...